PHOENIX (Dec. 15, 2011) – The Arizona Lottery Millionaire Raffle will award one lucky player with the $1 million grand prize and six second-place winners with $100,000 each on Jan. 6, 2012. In addition to the top tier prizes, more than 1,100 total cash prizes will be awarded during the Final Draw.
“We encourage players to buy their tickets right away, so they don’t miss out on their chance to win,” said Kim McGlothlen, director of advertising and marketing for the Arizona Lottery. “It’s our most popular seasonal game with a limited number of tickets available, so we expect to sell out early, just like we did last year.”
Tickets for the Arizona Lottery’s seventh annual Millionaire Raffle are $20 each and can be purchased at any Arizona Lottery retailer. Only 300,000 tickets will be sold, providing players with the best odds to win $1 million. The tickets will be sold in sequential order and sales will stop once the final ticket has been sold. Early Bird prize winners are still eligible to win all of the cash prizes in the Final Draw.
Ten of the 20 Millionaire Raffle Early Bird winners have come forward to claim their $5,000 prizes from the drawing on Dec. 1. Arizona Lottery representatives are still waiting for the remaining 10 winners to claim their prizes.
The ten winning Millionaire Raffle Early Bird tickets that have been claimed were purchased at the following Arizona Lottery retailers:
· Circle K, located at 2524 W. Thunderbird Road, Phoenix 85023
· Circle K, located at 1395 W. Miracle Mile, Tucson 85705
· Circle K, located at 1850 W. Happy Valley Road, Phoenix 85085
· Bashas’, located at 8423 E. McDonald Drive, Scottsdale 85250
· Food City, located at 1300 San Antonio, Douglas 85607
· Love’s Travel Shop, located at 5000 N. Sunland Gin Road, Eloy 85131
· Giant, located at U.S. Highway 191 S. of Interstate 40, Sanders 86512
· 7-Eleven, located at 885 E. 22nd St., Tucson 85713
· Circle K, located at 13843 W. Glendale Ave., Glendale 85307
· AM/PM, located at 950 E. 16th St., Yuma 85365
Ten Millionaire Raffle Early Bird prizes are unclaimed. Players can visit AZMillionaireRaffle.com to check for winning numbers. Sales for the Millionaire Raffle end Jan. 4 at midnight or when tickets sell out.
Players must be 21 years or older to purchase or redeem tickets. Overall odds vary by game. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, these materials may be made available in an alternate format. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-NEXT STEP. Please Play Responsibly™.